At Jack Harrison Heating & Air Conditioning, our team of skilled HVAC professionals offers comprehensive maintenance services to help keep your air conditioning system running smoothly. From tune-ups and maintenance visits to full repairs, we are here to make sure that your home is comfortable year-round. Here are some ways an HVAC Maintenace could benefit your home.
1. Improve energy efficiency: An air conditioning tune-up ensures that your system is running at peak performance, which helps it to use less energy and save you money in the long run.
2. Extend equipment life: Regular maintenance can help to keep your air conditioner running longer by preventing any major damage from arising due to wear and tear.
3. Keep maintenance costs down: While maintenance will cost you a bit upfront, it can help to prevent large repair bills in the future by identifying any potential issues early on.
4. Improve air quality: A tune-up ensures that your system is running cleanly and efficiently, which leads to better indoor air quality for your family’s health.
The team at Jack Harrison is here to provide you with a comprehensive system tune and clean. On our $99 AC Tune and Clean visits, we go through an extensive list to prepare your system for the spring/summer cooling season. Below are a few of the major items on our checklist:
• Clean the outdoor coil
• Regularly inspect and clean the air filter (customer-provided filter)
• Monitor refrigerant levels and check for leaks
• Check belts, pulleys, fan blades, and wheels for wear
• Visually inspect all electrical connections